Women with attention deficit disorder may find themselves facing challenges that cause stress, anxiety, feelings of inadequacy, and unhealthy thought and behavior patterns. An ADHD coach who is knowledgeable about how attention deficit disorder affects women can help clients lead more calm, healthy, and directed lives.
If you are having difficulty managing ADHD, coaching can help by:
- Providing a safe, non-judgmental space where you can express your frustrations and dreams.
- Helping you define your goals and co-create a plan to reach them.
- Introducing you to strategies and systems to help you manage your time, get organized, start and finish tasks, and stay focused.
- Pointing out your strengths and gifts, even when you don’t see them.
- Showing you some ways to recognize, change, or silence self-blame and critical self-talk. Helping you develop some self-compassion.
- Helping you find ways to take care of yourself, even when everyone is depending on you and you have a million things to do!
- Offering check-ins for encouragement and support to keep you on track.
- Celebrating your strengths, gifts, and successes!
If you are a woman with ADD/ADHD and would like support, compassion, and help from a coach who specializes in women with attention deficit disorder, please contact me below for a free consultation. I’d love to hear from you.