If you’re a college student who has been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, you may find yourself late or skipping classes too often. In the beginning of the quarter or semester, it may be because it’s hard to remember what time class starts and where to go. Later, it may be because dorm life, friends, or partying make it hard to get up in the morning. Perhaps you have a hard time sleeping even when you go to bed on time and waking up early is almost impossible.
- ADD/ADHD in College – Tips for Getting to Class on Time February 8, 2018
- ADD/ADHD and How to Reduce Stress January 30, 2018
- A Simple, Quick Mindfulness Exercise for Women with ADHD September 30, 2016
- Women and ADHD – How an ADHD Coach Can Help September 12, 2016
- How a Qualified ADHD Coach can Help College Students be Successful September 6, 2016