ADD/ADHD symptoms can cause stress for everyone. Few of us can stay calm when we have an important appointment in 15 minutes and can’t find our keys. Or when we miss the bus and know we’ll be late for work yet again. Or when we accidentally disappoint someone we care about because of forgetfulness, spacing out, or not finishing what we started.
- ADD/ADHD in College – Tips for Getting to Class on Time February 8, 2018
- ADD/ADHD and How to Reduce Stress January 30, 2018
- A Simple, Quick Mindfulness Exercise for Women with ADHD September 30, 2016
- Women and ADHD – How an ADHD Coach Can Help September 12, 2016
- How a Qualified ADHD Coach can Help College Students be Successful September 6, 2016