If you are like many people dealing with the symptoms of ADHD, you may live with a lot of clutter. Clearing your environment can help you find what you need, live with less stress and just function better. I know that de-cluttering is easier said than done, but there are ways to make the job more interesting and less overwhelming.
- A Simple, Quick Mindfulness Exercise for Women with ADHD September 30, 2016
- Women and ADHD – How an ADHD Coach Can Help September 12, 2016
- How a Qualified ADHD Coach can Help College Students be Successful September 6, 2016
- Adults with ADHD – Strategies For Overcoming Chronic Lateness August 26, 2016
- Personal Coaching Helps Mid-Life Women Deal With Increasing ADHD Symptoms August 25, 2016