ADD/ADHD Coaching for Adults, College Students, and Teens
Office In Seattle – Phone Coaching Nationwide
Mimi Handlin, MSW
Certified ADHD Coach
If you or a family member with ADHD are feeling stuck, distracted, scattered, or stressed-out, coaching can help. I am a Certified Life and ADHD coach in Seattle who has been coaching adults, college students, and teens since 2003. I coach people who are motivated to live with more direction and success and have special expertise in working with college students, young adults, and women with ADHD.
Coaching is a supportive, individualized process that can help you:
- Learn to plan, prioritize, and follow through
- Develop more self-awareness
- Reduce your stress
- Feel better about yourself
- Get things done!
The holiday season is coming: Family, gifts, cooking, grocery shopping, phone calls, emails, decorating, parties, kids home from school, things to do, things to remember, AAUGGH! If you would like coaching to help you get through this season with more happiness, organization, and control, please contact me. I’d love to talk with you!
For further information:
Please contact me for a free telephone consultation if you would like an experienced, supportive, non-judgmental coach. Through the years, I’ve helped many people make positive changes in their lives.
ADD is both a gift and a challenge. You may be:
- A creative thinker – great at coming up with new ideas
- Capable of giving undivided and sustained attention to things you enjoy
- Willing to take risks and think “outside the box”
- Imaginative and good at fantasizing
- Great in situations that require quick thinking
- Talkative and often witty
And you may struggle with:
- Clutter – in your environment and your mind
- Being chronically late
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Jumping from thing to thing and having difficulty starting or finishing tasks or projects
- Not knowing how to plan for the future, prioritize, or keep track of commitments
- Self-doubt and putting yourself down