Contact Me Today for an Initial Consultation
ADD/ADHD Coaching for Adults, College Students, and Teens
Office In Seattle – Phone Coaching Nationwide
Mimi Handlin, MSW
Certified ADHD Coach
If you or a family member with ADHD are feeling stuck, distracted, scattered, or stressed-out, coaching can help. I am a Certified Life and ADHD coach in Seattle who has been coaching adults, college students, and teens since 2003. I coach people who are motivated to live with more direction, success, and peace of mind and have a special expertise in working with teenage girls and women of all ages.
Whether you have a formal diagnosis of ADD/ADHD or ADD-like traits, please contact me for a free consultation. I’d love to learn more about you or a family member to see how I can help.What Is ADHD?
Coaching is a supportive, individualized process that can help you:
- Learn to plan, prioritize, and follow through
- Develop more self-awareness
- Reduce your stress
- Feel better about yourself
- Get things done!
For further information:
Please contact me for a free telephone consultation if you would like an experienced, supportive, non-judgmental coach. Through the years, I’ve helped many people make positive changes in their lives.
ADD is both a gift and a challenge. You may be:
- A creative thinker – great at coming up with new ideas
- Capable of giving undivided and sustained attention to things you enjoy
- Willing to take risks and think “outside the box”
- Imaginative and good at fantasizing
- Great in situations that require quick thinking
- Talkative and often witty
And you may struggle with:
- Clutter – in your environment and your mind
- Being chronically late
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Jumping from thing to thing and having difficulty starting or finishing tasks or projects
- Not knowing how to plan for the future, prioritize, or keep track of commitments
- Self-doubt and putting yourself down