Contact Me Today for an Initial Consultation
ADD/ADHD Coaching for Adults and College Students
Located In Seattle – Phone Coaching Nationwide
Mimi Handlin, MSW
Certified ADHD Coach
I am a Certified Life and ADHD coach in Seattle who has been coaching adults and college students since 2003. I coach people who are motivated to live with more direction, success, and peace of mind, and have special expertise in working with women of all ages.
I offer monthly coaching (4 weeks in a row) or individual sessions. Please see the page on Methods and Details to learn more.
Whether you have a formal diagnosis of ADD/ADHD or ADD-like traits, coaching can help. If you or a family member are feeling scattered, overwhelmed, disorganized, or stressed, please contact me for a free consultation.What Is ADHD?
Coaching is a supportive, individualized process that can help you:
- Learn to plan, prioritize, and follow through
- Develop more self-awareness
- Reduce your stress
- Feel better about yourself
- Get things done!
For further information:
Please contact me for a free telephone consultation if you would like an experienced, supportive, non-judgmental coach. Through the years, I’ve helped many people make positive changes in their lives.
ADD is both a gift and a challenge. You may be:
- A creative thinker – great at coming up with new ideas
- Capable of giving undivided and sustained attention to things you enjoy
- Willing to take risks and think “outside the box”
- Imaginative and good at fantasizing
- Great in situations that require quick thinking
- Talkative and often witty
And you may struggle with:
- Clutter – in your environment and your mind
- Being chronically late
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Jumping from thing to thing and having difficulty starting or finishing tasks or projects
- Not knowing how to plan for the future, prioritize, or keep track of commitments
- Self-doubt and putting yourself down